The Mayor released his proposals yesterday which included the loss of police officers, changes to Safer Neighborhood Teams and the closure of police stations. Register now for your chance to have your say on the changes to policing in Enfield and Haringey.
In Enfield we have already lost 63 PCSOs since 2010 and we face losing:
- Winchmore Hill police station
- Southgate police station
- Enfield Town police station will lose its 24/7 opening hours to just be open during the day
And in Haringey we have already lost 50 PCSOs since 2010 and we could lose:
- 58 Police Officers by 2015
- Muswell Hill police station
- Tottenham and Hornsey police stations will be reduced from 24/7 to be only open during the day
You can register to attend the consultations at the following link: http://www.london.gov.uk/events/policing-and-crime-consultation-events
The Enfield consultation will be on Monday 14th January, 8pm at Enfield Civic Centre.
The Haringey consultation will take place on Wednesday 20th February, 8pm at Haringey Civic Centre.